Southwest Kidney Institute has a team of dedicated transplant physicians who help guide patients through the complicated process of getting a kidney transplant. Our physicians work in conjunction with the transplant programs at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center and the Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale.
Some of our services include:
- Initial transplant evaluation and counseling
- Evaluation of potential kidney donors
- In-hospital care after transplantation
- Immediate post-transplant continuity clinic
- Management of complications related to transplantation and/or immunosuppression
- Long-term transplant care