New Patient Package
Hello and welcome to Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC.
You have been scheduled for an appointment in the upcoming weeks. Please arrive at the office 30 minutes prior to your first visit so we can ensure all the appropriate information is updated in our state of the art Electronic Health Records.
For your convenience, we have enclosed an informational packet. We request that you complete all enclosed forms and bring them with you to your upcoming appointment, along with your insurance card(s) and a form of picture identification.
On your behalf, we will request your medical information from the referring physician with your permission. Please follow up with your physician’s office to have these released.
Our policy is to collect co-payments and co-insurance at the time of service. If you are unable to make payment at the time of service, please contact our office prior to your appointment to make financial arrangements. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
To summarize the information above:
- Complete the enclosed forms;
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment;
- Bring all completed forms along with insurance cards and a form of photo identification;
- Bring a medication list and/or all your medications;
- Be prepared to give a urine specimen when you arrive in the office;
- Be prepared to make any necessary co-payments and/or co-insurance at the time of your visit.
We would like to thank you for this opportunity to provide very good service and look forward to meeting you soon. If you have any questions, please contact us directly.
Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC