Resources for Medical Providers
In addition to the Patient Education Center, we offer clinical information for our medical colleagues. Click on the articles below for more clinical information to help you support your patient. As well, please feel free to contact any of our SKI physicians with questions.
- Care of the adult patients on peritoneal dialysis
- Acute Kidney Injury: A Guide to Diagnosis and Management
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) screening
- CKD screening and gout
- Screening, monitoring, and treatment of stages 1-3 CKD
- Potassium homeostasis and hyperkalemia in CKD
- FAQs about glomerular filtration rate (GFR) estimates in the evaluation of kidney function
- Educating dialysis patients about phosphorous
- Biosimilar drugs and nephrology
Patient Education Resources for your practice
- Stages of kidney disease chart
- Nephrotic syndrome fact sheet
- Phosphorous and your kidney diet: an educational tool for dialysis patients
No schema found.