Southwest Kidney Institute’s (SKI) mission is to “Improve the lives of our patients by providing customized, comprehensive, high quality kidney care.” That means providing you not only the medical treatment you need but also ensuring you are armed with information to help you and your family understand your health, make informed decisions and get answers to your questions as soon as possible.
That’s why we’ve created an online Patient Education Center. We know your questions do not come up only during our office hours so SKI physicians have developed a comprehensive library of information to provide you and your family more information on the most common kidney disease-related topics when you want it. It’s part of our commitment to you through SKI’s Continuum of Caring.
SKI Blogs written by SKI physicians are also available.
- Anemia & Kidney Disease
- Bone Disease & Kidney Function
- Calcium & the Kidney Diet
- Diabetes & Kidney Disease
- Glossary of Terms
- High Blood Pressure & Kidney Disease
- How Kidneys Work
- Nutrition & Kidney Disease
- Phosphorous & the Kidney Diet
- Potassium & the Kidney Diet
- Protein & the Kidney Diet
- Vitamins & Chronic Kidney Disease
- What is Kidney Disease