Thank you for choosing Southwest Kidney Institute (SKI). We look forward to meeting you at your upcoming appointment and partnering with you to manage your health. To prepare for your first appointment, please do the following:
- Complete the New Patient forms, print them and bring them to your appointment.
- Bring your insurance cards and photo I.D. to your appointment.
- Be prepared to give a urine specimen when you arrive at the SKI office.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring a medication list, including prescribed medications, over-the-counter medications, vitamins and supplements.
- Be prepared to make any necessary co-payments and/or co-insurance at the time of your visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, or credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). If you are unable to make payment at the time of service, please contact our office prior to your appointment to make financial arrangements.